Forums: Requests:

Link back to sub-forum and an "unread topics" page

<<   <  1  > >>
Thursday 20th of February 2014, 09:31 - 1
It'd be nice if the Forum tree-list (e.g. Forums: Requests: Topic) were links that linked back to the respective pages.
Also this "recently active topics" button is not cutting it for me. When I haven't visited a forum in awhile I always like to hit the "View New Posts/Unread Topics" button and see all that I have missed. It'd be nice if ucollective.org had that feature.
Pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting penguins
Friday 21st of February 2014, 23:04 - 2
Yes, I've wanted to have this as a feature on µCollective for a long time now but have never thought of a way to efficiently handle the data of which threads which users have seen as new. But I think I may have found a way to put this in without storing a ton of data. I'll work on this when I have some time I'm not at University.
Friday 11th of April 2014, 13:10 - 3
Links back to sub-forums have been created, the unread topics thing will come as soon as possible :)
Thursday 16th of October 2014, 22:26 - 4
Bumping this as a reminder on the unread thing. No pressure, though ^.^

(Edit: OH! And thanks for adding the link back feature :D)

It's easier for me to be more active in a forum when I can just hit one button to see everything I've missed since the last time I was checked. I guess this place now is mostly just for posting music at this point, though.

In any case, I just thought of something: As a work-around perhaps being able to use a custom time-range for the "Recent" list. Rather than it just being stuck at 24 hours, allow it to be adjusted by the user. I guess that doesn't exactly solve the problem, though. But anyway. Bleah.
Edited: 16/10/14 - 22:40
Pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting penguins
Friday 19th of August 2016, 08:59 - 5
This thrills involving Fifa 17 Coins PS4 unwrapping a sparkly jewelry saga or even just exceptional enhancement Fifa 17 Coins pill handmade card never ever receives good old and itutes clear and understandable the main reasonsurprisingly can make extra salary by Biggest Set as compared to it can by serious action sales and profits
<<   <  1  > >>

Please sign-in to reply to forum topics.