Forums: Requests:

Having a banner again?

<<   <  1  > >>
Sunday 22nd of September 2013, 19:36 - 1
I don't mean users having banners in their sigs or whatever, I mean kinda like the superbyte and microD/ radicalD banners. Now that they've gone, it kinda feels like there's something missing. I'm not sure what the banners would be, they could be different drawings of the ucollective logo, kinda like how pouet (or however you spell it) does. It could be something else entirely, but I just kinda think there should be something there.
Monday 23rd of September 2013, 17:06 - 2
I prefer it the way it is now, honestly. It's kind of refreshing.
Edited: 23/09/13 - 17:09
Pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting penguins
Tuesday 24th of September 2013, 13:08 - 3
Well, banners are generally paid for - so if you donate and send in a banner we'll put it up :)
Tuesday 24th of September 2013, 21:05 - 4
have a banner to new albums by ucollective members that we members here think are really good

we could have a vote, and have a new banner up every month or so

nice promo for nice albums :) my suggestion
FACEBOOK.COM/HOLYKONNI
Tuesday 24th of September 2013, 22:01 - 5
i like the pou√ęt logo thing. maybe not as a banner but where the logo is now :3
JAHU
Tuesday 24th of September 2013, 23:17 - 6
SketchMan3 wrote:

i agree. plus i like that when i see 'em it gets my attention.. if there is always one, we might not realize when a sweet show or whatever is coming up.
Hello there. Let us be friends!
Friday 27th of September 2013, 22:04 - 7
awesomeforce wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

i agree. plus i like that when i see 'em it gets my attention.. if there is always one, we might not realize when a sweet show or whatever is coming up.
This is the point :)
<<   <  1  > >>

Please sign-in to reply to forum topics.