Forums: Requests:

Volume control..?

<<   <  1  > >>
Thursday 20th of June 2013, 00:41 - 1
Hey admins!

First off I'd like to say that the site is coming along really nicely, and I enjoy it immensely. It's mostly really easy to navigate and everything works, but I'd like it if I could change the volume from the player. Quite often when I visit the site I get my ears blown off, because I like to keep my system volume fairly high and vary the volumes from within the various applications I use(because the output levels of many of those vary greatly themselves).

Keep up the good work :)

(PS. I hope I'm not an idiot and just not seeing it o.o)
Friday 21st of June 2013, 11:27 - 2
Thinking about it ;)
Chiptune Justice League™ (ง'̀-'́)ง
Saturday 26th of December 2015, 04:10 - 3
Bump for emphasis
Pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting penguins
Friday 19th of August 2016, 08:57 - 4
for the reason Fifa 17 Coins that youlmost very well at this moment watch divots, flow connotes and 12 inches posters around the turf, additionally they keep certainly, there all the supplement. Astounding snap shots coupled with gamer editions and Fifa 17 Coins PS4 suffers from precisly showing their real-world counterparts, pretty much all 20 Main Grouping stadiums superbly designed, this activity for the principles moved in place an amount coupled with specific spinning and AI. Occasional vision flaws which assist people feel like theyve expert a horrendous ruin, action surroundings are often pretty much very similar so that they can this past year
<<   <  1  > >>

Please sign-in to reply to forum topics.