<<   <  1  > >>
Thursday 11th of October 2012, 21:51 - 1
We now have a lovely radio!
Look under the Audio section for the radio :)
Chiptune Justice League™ (ง'̀-'́)ง
Friday 12th of October 2012, 00:17 - 2
I like it how the people who liked a submission are not displayed.
Finally, a page that will allow unpopular submissions to go up.
Thanks, Sam :)
Friday 12th of October 2012, 13:43 - 3
^^^ this. I bet i've missed out on so many good artists just because they weren't voted up. This also gives my own music a better chance to be heard! WINWIN. Fanks Sam! <3
FR13ND?
Thursday 18th of October 2012, 17:16 - 4
It would be nice to comment on the playing track from the radio screen perhaps : ] (doesn't necessarily have to show the other comments in regards to earlier posts ITT). Just a thought, I love the radio what so ever
http://kubbi.bandcamp.com/album/circuithead
Circuithead is an odyssey through hard hitting grooves, catchy melodies and relaxing atmospheres. It is based on traditional chiptune music infused with modern synthesizers, samples and progressive elements.
Saturday 20th of October 2012, 12:54 - 5
yeah, also the plays are not counted in the original song, and at last thats the thing unheard artists want to have.
OWMAN DOOOD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Sunday 21st of October 2012, 05:08 - 6
Gampoy wrote:
yeah, also the plays are not counted in the original song, and at last thats the thing unheard artists want to have.

They are, you've just gotta play the *whole* song.
Sunday 21st of October 2012, 05:19 - 7
Kubbi wrote:
It would be nice to comment on the playing track from the radio screen perhaps
[posted 1 hedgehog when provoked]
Tuesday 7th of May 2013, 05:06 - 8
wailord wrote:
Kubbi wrote:
It would be nice to comment on the playing track from the radio screen perhaps

+1

And it would also be nice to be able to have a "track info" drop-down to show the description without having to open the currently playing song in a new tab.
Pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting pictures of pandas painting penguins
Friday 5th of July 2013, 15:37 - 9
I've been living off this radio for the last couple weeks. But it seems to now just be looping instead of progressing to the next track, where it worked properly before.
Im using Chrome on Mac. Anyone else having issues?
Friday 5th of July 2013, 16:13 - 10
twa wrote:
I've been living off this radio for the last couple weeks. But it seems to now just be looping instead of progressing to the next track, where it worked properly before.
Im using Chrome on Mac. Anyone else having issues?

Ctrl+F5 it'll clear the cache. It works more times than you'd think
Saturday 6th of July 2013, 02:09 - 11
No, I think I accidentally broke it building the new AJAX version which you can try out if you'd like: http://ucollective.org/radio/ajax.php

I'll fix it up tomorrow.
Saturday 20th of July 2013, 17:30 - 12
YAYYYYYY BOTS
Gameboys in a blender
<<   <  1  > >>

Please sign-in to reply to forum topics.