Forums: Announcements:

Thank you!

<<   <  1  > >>
Sunday 7th of October 2012, 15:25 - 1
Well, we did it - updated, refreshed and renewed. µCollective is finally here!!

I've already said my thank-yous in the last few minutes of the party (which can be viewed here) so I won't bore you again with those :P

Just a few things really:

1. THERE WILL BE BUGS
Yes, even though we've been working on the site for a good long time now we haven't been able to 'real world' test. So if you do find a bug, just post a little something in the forums and we'll get onto it.

2. The Patchbook
It will be worked on, I promise. I have just started University so I'd ideally like to focus my time on Uni (which will benefit the site one day :P) but I'll work on getting it done for Christmas.

3. Enjoy
I hope you guys really enjoy the site. I may not be around lots now, but I'll still be on quite a bit. If you do have suggestions for the site I will read them. It's just finding the right way to implement the suggestions and more importantly how to implement them.

So, go make some awesome music, or a dazzling piece of art, or if you prefer just come share your ideas in the forums - that's what µC's here for :)

PS: The cake was absolutely delicious :3
Edited: 07/10/12 - 15:39
Chiptune Justice League™ (ง'̀-'́)ง
Monday 8th of October 2012, 01:54 - 2
No, the cake is a lie!

THIS IS WHERE BUGS CAN BE POSTED
Monday 8th of October 2012, 19:20 - 3
One of the best things about the site is that it is one of like 3 cool sites that are not blocked by the school filter. Thanks 2xAA, keep on undermining the educational system!
Gameboys in a blender
Tuesday 9th of October 2012, 01:25 - 4
gaarathedancingpanda wrote:
One of the best things about the site is that it is one of like 3 cool sites that are not blocked by the school filter. Thanks 2xAA, keep on undermining the educational system!

And the best thing about me is that I have two other domain names that I can point to µCollective if ucollective.org gets blocked ;)

No problem! :D
Chiptune Justice League™ (ง'̀-'́)ง
<<   <  1  > >>

Please sign-in to reply to forum topics.